|Here at Briware, we only recommend solutions that we think provide great value to our customers’ business. With that in mind, one of the solutions we’d like to introduce you to is SmartView by eOne – the team behind SmartList Builder, Extender, and more. SmartView completely replaces Microsoft SmartList, giving users and easier way to work with their lists. The top 5 reasons we think you could use SmartView:
- You use SmartList all day, every day. – SmartView provides you with the ability to see your lists in fractions of a second.
- You need an easy way for your users to work with the data. – You can now add and remove the columns that you want to see on your list, drag and drop your column headers to rearrange your column order and group and subgroup, see your totals to screen, export or copy and paste to Excel in seconds and much more.
- You need more filters! – Don’t just stop at 4 filters, SmartView allows you to add as many filters as you need to your SmartList.
- You currently use SmartList Builder. – If you have created the lists you need, pulling the data from the places you need it – then view it in SmartView. SmartList Builder and SmartView are complementary products that work best together.
- You have users in GP for the sole purpose of seeing a SmartList. – Cut out the expensive user licenses and give those users access to SmartView External.
Sound like something you want to use? It is the perfect time to purchase as eOne is running a promotion where you can purchase the SmartView Internal/SmartView External Bundle for $2000 + maintenance (through end date of promo).
We are hosting a webinar on SmartView at 2pm Eastern on Tuesday, December 23th. Sign Up Here.