Are you ready to distribute your beer to 450 grocery stores?
Consumers in Ontario are now able to purchase beer at 60 grocery stores. By the end of 2017 that number will be 150 and within 2 years we will be able to purchase our beer at any one of 450 grocery stores. With that kind of increase in availability of distribution channels for craft brewers, now might be a great time to think about enhancing your distribution systems.
Streamline your order management processes
Dealing with Grocery chains isn’t always easy. With multiple distribution centers, centralized billing, planned demand and shipping calendars, returns allowances and other rebates simply recording an order can be a complex process. Then, once the order’s been taken, you still need to get the product to the right destination at the designated time, issue an invoice, and then collect your funds.
With features personalized by customer that allow them to:
- Manage their own ship to addresses and sales taxes
- Place orders, including scheduled and recurring orders
- Track those orders through your picking and packing process
- View current and planned inventory levels alongside pricing for their custom catalogue of products
- Track shipments made via FedEx, UPS, or Canada Post
- Review outstanding invoices
- Make payments against open invoices
KeCommerce, an integral component of Briware Solutions’ “beor do chách” (Beer for All) solution, will help ensure your orders are taken and processed more efficiently. Through a tight integration to Dynamics GP, not only is your order processing streamlined, but billing, collections, and reporting are also a breeze.
Join our webinar
On Thursday February 25, 2016, at 11:00 am Briware Solutions and KeCommerce would like to show you how you can streamline your distribution management by implementing a B2B portal that is tightly integrated to Dynamics GP. Register Here!